We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center's points of difference:
- AHCA/NCAL Award for Quality Care
- Close proximity to hospitals: Adjacent to Capital Medical Center and Olympia Orthopedic Clinic
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Seven-day-a-week therapy assessments State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- Outpatient therapy available before and after surgery
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- On-Site Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- History of good compliance
- Received Qualis Quality Award in 2010
- Certified for Medicare, Medicaid, and Veterans Administration Contracts
- Comercial Insurance and HMO Health Plans Accepted
- Selective, liberalized therapeutic menus
- On-Site Dietician
Care Transition Coordinator
A registered nurse, our Care Transition Coordinator helps patients navigate the Next Step program by serving as the point of contact between the patient, their family and all healthcare providers. Throughout a patient's transition from acute care to post-acute care, and then to their home, our Care Transition Coordinator offers education, assistance and follow-up to help ensure a successful discharge with any necessary resources a patient may need to continue their path to recovery.
Managed Care Case Manager
Our Managed Care Case Manager serves as the single point of contact for managed care organizations (MCO) to assist in the communication process between the patient and their managed care provider, helping to streamline the authorization and admission process. Their primary goal is to help ensure a smooth transition for our patients –from the hospital to our center and again at the time of discharge from our center to their home, identifying any benefits and/or resources the patient may require to continue their healing process.
A modality driven rehab approach that provides clinical tools focusing on the complex medical needs of the elderly. Utilizing a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to provide safe, non-invasive, drug-free treatment interventions. This treatment approach uses state of the art physical agent modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stim, and infrared therapy as an adjunct to traditional treatment, in order to more efficiently and comprehensively rehab our geriatric patients.
We're proud to offer a new and effective therapy to reduce the pain and inconvenience of dysphagia. VitalStim® Therapy is the first proven treatment for dysphagia. Based on electrical stimulation to retrain throat muscles, VitalStim® is an active therapy that's safe and effective. It's the only therapy backed by compelling clinical data and approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Joint Replacement Education
We offer Joint Replacement Education based on your personal goals. Designed by a team of rehabilitation experts, we work to educate, prepare and assist you in making this choice. You can plan now to return to an active life.